The HANDICUT 14HS Hydraulic Hand Saw is a power-packed portable unit. Designed for those hard to get to jobs, it cuts in any position and is lightweight for easy operation. Using GDM Guide units, the operator can obtain control, accuracy and cutting depth. The HANDICUT hand saw is a versatile tool for the small jobs.
- HANDICUT Model 14HS is a power-packed multi-purpose portable unit which operates freehand without saw guides or operates as a mini
wall saw with guides.
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical, upside down. Cuts
close to perpendicular structures on any wall, ceiling or floor.
- The quick opening hinge on the base plate allows the tool guard to be
opened 90 degrees for blade access and easy installation of large
diameter blades on or off the saw guides.
- The guides are a simple, versatile, inter-connecting design consisting
of two 4’ lengths of angle with spaced locations for tie downs to the
surface being cut. The guides can be used as:
- Spaced units confining the HANDICUT base firmly to the wall being cut.
- With only one side of the guide acting as a support.
- Accurate trigger action control. Adjustable stop screw for variable maximum speeds.
- Accurate cutting depth is controlled by changing lock position of the rear slotted arm of the saw.
- The Model 14HS HANDICUT features a dual-purpose base plate. It
incorporates excellent stability in hand operation, and for alignment
in the guide system. The embossed undersurface of the base gives
extra rigidity and reduces friction between the base and the cutting
- Different displacement motors available for different speeds and
- Ideal for cutting reinforced concrete walls and floors as well as brick
- RATING:2 H.P. Continuous-duty rating @ 2100 psi and 7 gpm.
- SPEEDS: Continuous variable to maximum ratings.
- WEIGHT:5 lbs. (without blade)
- DIMENSIONS:5” x 7” x 10.5”.
Base dimensions: 16” x 7” x .5”
- BLADES: Maximum suggested blade size 15” diameter (cutting depth just over 5”)